Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter

This past weekend we celebrated Easter at our house.  It was a nice and long weekend.  I didn’t have school on Friday. 

One of our family’s traditions is to decorate cascarones and fill plastic eggs.  The cascarones are hallow egg shells that we dye and then fill with confetti and cover the little hole up.  When we hide them, we can crack them over peoples heads!  It is the most amazing time.  I have done this since I was a small kid in Mexico but now I get to share this with my own family. 





At school on Thursday, my class worked on my Easter M&Ms graphing packet.  It was such a fun activity for the kids to work on as well as learn about bar graphs and picture graphs.  I’m so blessed to have a class of 22 awesome students!!



No comments:

Post a Comment