Sunday, March 22, 2015

2015 Teacher Tool Gift Exchange Linky


Two weekends ago, I went to French Lick, Indiana for Springteacherbloggermeetup2015.  It was a really amazing time with over 100 of the best TPT teachers and bloggers.  I got to meet some of the faces behind some of my favorite TPT stores and blogs.  It was a weekend of pure inspiration!




One of the items that we were asked to bring was a teacher tool that we can’t live without in our classrooms or for ourselves.  I brought: a big bag for lugging things to and from school, a notebook for all our notes we write, a hot glue gun to put things up in our rooms and some hot glitter glue to go with the hot glue gun!  I use these items all the time in my teaching life! 

In return, I received: post-its, multi-colored pens, Ticonderoga pencils, Mr. Sketch markers, and a pack of Extra gum!  All of these are essentials and I am so happy to have them.  A huge thanks to Anita Goodwin at ilive2learnilove2grow for the awesome gift!  I can’t wait to see what other’s also received during this fun activity!!!


Lupe

9 comments:

  1. I had a chemistry teacher in high school that was OBSESSED with those ticonderoga pencils, this post totally brought back a blast from the past!

    Mrs. Plemons' Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! I love those moments when you are taken back in time!!

      Delete
    2. That's so cool! I love those moments when you are taken back in time!!

      Delete
  2. You have such a great spirit. I so enjoyed meeting you in French Lick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! What you see is what you get with me!!! It was awesome meeting you!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!! What you see is what you get with me!!! It was awesome meeting you!!!

      Delete
  3. When I taught it was multi-colored pens and multi-colored dry erase markers! I loved them! Also binders and page protectors to organ all of my stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still love all those things as well! I have way too many page protectors to start the year and then they mysteriously disappear into binders!

      Delete