Sunday, March 27, 2016

HUEHD

When I went to my bloggers meetup, #2016Teacherbloggerretreat, one of 
my prizes was an HUEHD document camera!  It was such an amazing gift, that I had to open it right up.  It is so beautiful.  It’s a bright red camera.  It’s so portable and easy to setup.  My class was finishing up animal pamphlets that they made for their animal research project.  The kids wanted to share their pamphlets with the class and this was an easy way for them to share with the whole class.  One of my students put their pamphlet under the document camera and was able to share with the whole class.  She was so excited to share and the class was excited to see what she did.  Using the document camera made it so easy to share with the entire class.  In my district we don’t have document cameras so sharing something whole class like this is hard but with the HUEHD it was so easy to share and all the kids were able to see.  I am so grateful to HUEHD to caring about teachers enough to offer teachers at #2016Teacherbloggerretreat these awesome document cameras!  Please follow them on their social media sites and show them love!  Thank you HUEHD!
http://www.huehd.com




3 comments:

  1. Love this post!!! So glad you love your HUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!!! So glad you love your HUE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lupe,
    I was trying to add you to the Who's Who blog, but I don't have your email. Can you send me an email to hilary35t@gmail.com so I can invite you....if you are still interested? Thanks!
    Hilary (from the spring blogger meet up)

    ReplyDelete